Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having a hard time deciding which color to get. Im deciding on Orion Blue, Pewter Metallic, Obsidian Black, Mars Red, or Black Opal. If any of you have the coupe in these colors, please post your pics!

·
Registered
125 Posts
What colour to get

Hi,

Colour choice is a personal thing really. I think black/w black interior is neat but the constant cleaning is a drag!! I have Desert Silver with Oyster leather--the Silver sort of changes from a silvery colour to almost gold but, most important--it does not show the dirt! So, if I am busy, I dont feel I am driving a dirty car. The C230 looks good also in regular silver & any shade of red or maroon. Blue looks odd to me on this style car. Pick an interior which matches the car colour too. I find the leather seating is more grippy and looks richer(costs more too), than cloth.
Happy shopping.

Al :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
color of your car

I have a 2003 c230 kompressor coupe in orion blue, the color really makes car look great. On a auto show in early spring the one at the show was a orion blue c230 FYi

·
Registered
10 Posts
What about granite grey?

Has anyone seen this color in person. I am thinking either granite grey or obsidian black, either with black interior. What do you think?

·
Banned
175 Posts
WELL IF YOU WANT TO STAND OUT :lol: :lol: MAY BE MARS RED IS CLOSE. bUT IT'S RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts