Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local dealer is really big on having me answer "completely satisfied" on the surveys that come out from MB. After the survey is sent in, does the dealer get details of comments that the customer made in the survey, or does it all get rolled up into a general rating for that dealership?

·
Registered
4 Posts
What does MB do with the Surveys

I don't know if the dealer gets specific information, but my C230 (03) has been in for a number of warranty repairs. On my last survey I made a comment about being disappointed by the number of repairs. The next time I brought my car in for service MBUSA called me at my office within 30 minutes of the time I left the dealership to see what they could do to help.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
the surveys are about the most important thing to a MB service department. most consultant pay plans (including my own) are directly affected by the average score for that months surveys. every filled out survey goes to MB then comes back to the dealership where the service staff will review them. many dealerships will offer an incentive plan of sorts for a survey completed as all very satisfied. if you're really trying to stick it to your service consultant, this is a good way. consistent bad surveys will cost some one their bonus or even their job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts