Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have a small question. There are several things that are bothering me about my 2002 C230 and I was curious just what the dealer is expected to fix. First of all....my sunroof makes creaking noises at times, not always...but its annoying. Secondly, my driver's side door rattles...again..not always...but it too is annoying. The last thing I was curious about is that the flat emblem on the hood of the car looks like water or something is behind it. Would the dealer he expected to fix these things? Just curious...Buying the car was a great experience but the one time I brought it in I was treated like crap.. Not sure if that's just because i'm 19 or if its because of model. Any suggestions?

-lance

·
Registered
26 Posts
It does not matter about your age or your coupe. You should get them work under a warranty. I used my warranty last time for the same problem as yours.
Good luck

·
Registered
43 Posts
warrant issues/ good example

Thought I would give a example of how a dealer should handle a warranty issue. My driver side mat on my 03 c230 was falling apart, the funny thing it was falling apart from the pack of the mat, not the carpet side. I called my local htfd,ct. mercedes dealer . My salesman came to house to take the defective mats and return to the house with a new set of mats. All was handled with just a call, and no visit to dealer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What Service Questionaire? I never did receive anything after bringing in my car. When I brought it in the first time to get the sunroof fixed (wouldn't close at all)...they made it sound like it was a hassle to bring me the 5 miles so I could go to college. On top of that...I had to find a ride back to the dealership after school only to find that they hadn't started on my car. I think I'll be giving Mercedes a call soon. Thanks for the feedback.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts