Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup all, I'm new to this forum and what better way to introduce myself then to ask a question. I have a E320 benz and I figured out pretty much all of the functions but the 3 little buttons on the interior rear view mirror. Any of you guys know what they do?

Thanks

· Registered
453 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to BenzForum. You might want to get an owners' manual for your car from Mercedes-Benz. You can give them a call and for a small fee they will send you the manual for your car. Check out the BenzForum Resources page for a link to Mercedes for the contact information.

· Registered
27 Posts
Hi,

Those three little buttons on the rear view mirror are for your "garage door opener." Instead of clipping that big remote to your visor, you can program those buttons to open your gearge for you. Didn't the sales person give you a walk-through of your car?

I haven't programed mine yet, but from what I was told, it's pretty easy to do. (I haven't read the manual yet, but let's be honest, I'm a man and appearantly have no desire to do so. Unless there is a secret code hidden in there that will unleash an additional 3oo horse into the car! Hey, I can dream!!)

Hope this helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts