Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!!
Finally decided on a 2003 C230K but would like to hear from those who have purchased in the Toronto area. Your shopping experiences with the surrounding Toronto dealerships will be greatly appreciated and which dealers are willing to discount the most. Also which dealerships stand out when it comes to servicing the vehicle. :D :D :D

Thanks
John

·
Registered
24 Posts
When I bought my C230 in Dec 2001 no discounts because it is so popular. All MB dealerships in the GTA are owned and run by Mercedes Canada. Service should be standard across the board. ISO 9002 certified.

I found that the service department is always business during the week days. But loaners would be given if you insist on it. Warranty work done twice on my car - no problems since.

·
Registered
22 Posts
No Deals

Yea, all the dealerships in the Toronto Area are corporate stores so price fixing is the norm.

There's still a private store in Burlington I think that hasn't been bought out yet, you might get a deal there. But I didn't get nothing off mine. Got it from the downtown store.

Eight months later I really don't care about a couple of hundred bucks either way.

What a great car.

But it. You'll love it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mississauga MB (Mavis)

Goto a guy named Naseer (salesman) he will give you the best they can off. Keep in mind this dealership is also head office for MB Canada.

Tell him Nathan sent em 2 ya!

The deal I got was, I avoided frights and PDI $1600.00 (2100 k demo)
I got the metallic paint (no charge $ 850)
I also got the 6 disc CD changer thrown in $1000.00

www.mercedes.ca

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm gonna place my order tomorrow for an 03 w/ roof, evo package, and CF changer

Got the changer thrown in for free, along with winter mats. Also he's managed to take off another 800-1000 or so.

This is at Markham.

Went to Downtown MB today and in 5 minutes had the changer thrown in for free.

Now I just need to figure out what I'm gonna do with my Miata...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts