Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is the right discussion forum, but I'll ask it here.

Can anyone reccommend a good place in New jersey where one can get windows tinted. Preferably central NJ (Middlesex county).

I commute to NYC for work and the park in a train station lot all day long. Needless to say, the heat buildup in the summer can be at a high level. I'll be using a sun shade for the windshield but wanted to tint the rest of the car. I've also read that some people have had radio reception problems with metallic tints.

I pick up the car (finally!) this Saturday. Thanks in advance! :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
tilt you sunroof open. it is a lot nicer when you return to your car.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mbsang said:
tilt you sunroof open. it is a lot nicer when you return to your car.
LOL. I'm one of the few that opted for no sun roof. I wanted the extra head room. Even if I did, there are insects where I park. Wouldn't want an unpleasant surprise when I open the door. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I guess you can lower your window then put some mosquito net there. :D .... just kidding.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you are looking for someone to tint your windows, then I can recommend a place that is in Rahway, NJ. They are called Street Effectz. They do al lot of high-end top quality work. If you want their ifnormation, go to www. streeteffectz.com. They did work on my cars (03' S500 & 02' 745Li), but I never needed tints even though they offered. Anything else you need for the car, they can help you with. Also, the Tint Shop on route 1 by Ray Catena is good too. Tell them that you were refered to by Binny with the Silver Jetta and he might remember (not positive).

Shawn.
1998 Mercedes S320 (Big Body)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. Have decided, however, not to tint at this time. Don't wish to have radio reception problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts