Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of my Black on Black C230K!
Sunroof package 8)
Automatic 8)

I wasn't sure if I was gonna like the automatic :roll: Especially after my IS300 was a 5 speed. But I'm definatly diggin' it!! :D

I was thinking about NOT tinting the windows...the blue tint is very classy IMO...But Florida is one Hot MO-Fo!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yes. Congratulations

Hi,

Enjoy your C230. I manually shift the 5 sp auto as i prefer a standard but my wife cannot drive one. You can shift 2 to 5 gears in winter, for traction purposes in snow or 1 to 5 in summer(change from S to W). When manually shifting I press the lever to the left at the stoplight and shift up when the tach is over 4000 or so. If you have pushed the lever to the right at the stop light it will shift automatically. I use the manual when driving the Malahat mountainous route. I also find that if I have the speed control set, the auto will downshift on a timely basis most of the time when descending a 1 in 4 slope or better. This is convenient for automatic only drivers. Correct me if I am wrong but that is how i drive my auto benz and it is very flexible. Regards.

Al :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts