Benz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to install xenon lights on my 2003 E320, and was wonderign where can i get it and is it going to void my warranty?

·
Registered
22 Posts
xenon

your only choice unfortunately is to go with the mb parts. if a different xenon setup is used....you will have a full time warning on the cluster for the headlights, and there is a good chance the front sam(fuse and relay box) will turn the power to the headlights off completely. I am a dealer tech, and i have never seen the factory xenons put in, but most of them use the same basic plug to the light. However, be aware that the automatic leveling system of the light will not work and in some states that is illegal. Many parts would have to be changed in order to make the leveling feature operational.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello

I just get installed the HID - aftermarket on my E320, very lucky the warning light did not turn on and nothing wrong,I am using almost 6 month and it is very great. 8500K - very bright

·
Registered
1 Posts
Xenon for SL500

Hi there, I've got a SL500 (not the current modle) and was wondering if anyone knows where I can find after market xenon lenses for it ? (OEMs are about $2000!!!)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Contact STEVE @www.MBENZ.nl re the Xeons....He has US and EURO Xeons
they are Factory OE Mercedes parts

You Must change the Setting to Xeon present with the Star..Steve has one ..Or a Trip to the dealership is required

1 - 9 of 9 Posts